Sunday, April 26, 2015

On the Journey ~

www.theekklesiaofthemosthigh.com

On the Journey~

So I am beginning this blog to keep everyone up to date on what is going on regarding the Ekklesia of The Most High and The REV. Glory to the Lord most High!

If I were to look back on some of the things I had pondered it would be the following. Everyone in the body has their place. We are like circles that may intercept at points, however. Each person belongs somewhere in this body. We all need to find that place. I love what Pastor Donald says " All hands on deck" regarding the kingdom.  I say: Ask Jesus where you are to be and place both feet there.

On the REV we are all growing fast - in order to turn and help others grow. For some of us, our main calling is to win souls. For others it is to build up the church that is already there. What ever your call is, do it with all your heart.  Where ever and who ever you are called to learn and grow with put both feet and whole heart there.

I had been attending a revival type conference starting with the Woman on the Front Lines with Patricia King. It was crazy fun with the worship and meeting new people. Its been too long since I laughed so hard - drunk in the Holy Spirit and fire! People have been telling me that the Ekkleisa and the Rev page groups are going to have a conference! It would be fun to do something outside in the summer.. or part out and part in! Pray with me won't you?

One highlight this month was a friend told me that they were totally healed during an event on THE REV. That was not the only person healed on The Rev, but this one was special because they were surprised that after many people praying for them and nothing happening, they were suddenly healed during the event on the Ancient paths. Personally, I had been on an event and felt totally healed with what I was going through at the moment. You can't deny the anointing! There are testimonies from others I will share in the future regarding this. We are seeking to build upward, so each event we ascend after the teaching or we practice an activation. I think we had one of the best Heaven Ascending last week. I think others thought so too.  Jesus stood to my left during the whole thing - and It was very clear on how He wanted it done. What fun that was~! I am so grateful for the teachers the Lord is bringing. God is good. Although the posts on the Ekklesia page are rapidly changing from day to day, I welcome the chats and questions people have.

As always I can't push the bloodline cleansing, liebusters and gateways enough. That is very important to go to the next level. Thank you for all who post! We had some amazing videos this past month that I personally will watch more than once.

Looking forward to May for some new and amazing things coming to THE REV. Hope you can join us.



~ All Glory, Honor and Praise goes to Jesus, Yeshua, Our Father, and sweet Holy Spirit.

Ps. 47:5 God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.


www.theekklesiaofthemosthigh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment